I am pleased to announce our third tasting for the semester, which will be an after-hours wine and cheese tasting at Williamsburg’s own Cheese Shop on Thursday, November 5.
We will be sampling five different wines all paired with cheese. The wines that have been selected include a sampling of French regions including Côtes du Rhône, Burgundy, and Bordeaux. These wines will provide excellent introductions to some of the most famous wine-making regions in France, if not the world.
As a result of the top quality wines we will be sampling, only twelve people are allowed to attend this event. Therefore, it is imperative that if you are interested in attending, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We will be meeting outside the Cheese Shop at 7:30 on Thursday, November 5.
• Domaine Zind Humbrecht, 2007 Riesling, Alsace
• Domaine de la Pepiere, 2007 Muscadet Sevre et Maine, Loire
• Clos de l’Hermitage, 2005 Côtes du Rhône
• Albert Bichot, Pommard, Domaine du Pavillon, 2005 Clos des Ursulines
• Chateau Duhart-Milon Domaines Barons De Rothschild (Lafite), 2004 Paullac Grand Cru Classé